I’m back and I had so much fun!!
I’ll do a mini-trip report as soon as I get myself organized. I actually have a ton of stuff to do on my to-do list because the trip was very inspiring and it made me realize what things I like about this site and what things aren’t really working for me right now. I wish I could just open my brain and give you guys the crazy amount of ideas/inspiration/information that I can home with, but instead, you’ll just have to bear with me and wait while I sort it out.
- Carrie, for running around with me for a couple of days. It was so much fun to geek out about Disney weddings together!
- the local Disney brides who came out and stayed up way past their bedtimes so that we could chat and share happy wedding memories.
- all of the vendors, cast members, and contacts that made time to meet with me so that we could share ideas and get inspired together about how to make wedding planning easier for everyone.
- the many, many, many people who drove me around so that I wouldn’t have to take all of those Disney busses!
- the brides and readers who surprised me all over the place by coming up to say hello.
- Kyle, who let me steal his blog to share photos along the way.
And, yes! I brought something back so that we could do a…
I looked high and low for something for this week’s giveaway. I couldn’t decide between getting a general Disney item, a seasonal Halloween item, or a special wedding item. Ultimately, I went with a weddings item, even though I know that not all of the readers need wedding stuff, because I really like these and figured that most people reading at least knew someone else that they could give them to, even if they didn’t want them themselves.
So, with that convoluted introduction, the prize for this week is…
…a pair of Mr. and Mrs. coffee mugs. (Cute, no?) I had seen these on our last trip, but Kyle and I have mugs coming out of our ears, so I resisted. This gave me the perfect opportunity to buy them! I’ll even send them in their official Disney wrapping and shopping bag, because the girl wrapped them up so nicely that I figure I should probably just leave them alone!
To enter this week’s giveaway, leave a comment and let me know what your favorite WDW or Disneyland hotel is and why. I stayed at All-Star Music on this trip and, although it was a little fun because I used to work there, it reminded me that there are other resorts that I like much more. So, I’m curious to see where you guys stay when you visit the parks and why you love it so much. Is it the food? The decor? The busses? Let me know!
Good luck, everybody!